Terms of Website Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
This website is operated by Newydd Housing Association (1974) Limited (Newydd)a co-operative and communities benefit society, registered in England and Wales under registration number 28737R whose registered office is at Ty Cadarn 5 Village Way Tongwynlais Cardiff CF15 7NE. Newydd is part of the Cadarn Housing Group and is regulated by the Welsh Government. VAT number 682448506.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO THE SITE
We may update the Site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING THE SITE
The Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend withdraw discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason that the Site may be unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
USE OF INFORMATION AND USER CONTENT
By using The Site you give Newydd and third-party organisations (RCT Sport, HAPI, Cynon Taf Housing Association, Rhondda Housing Association) authority to use the information supplied by you for the purpose of use, copy, publicly display, reproduce, create work from, evaluate and distribute your content in whole or in part.
You may only use The Site for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person or persons (including, for the avoidance of doubt, minors) in any way;
- to send or knowingly receive upload download use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards;
- to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);to knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses Trojan horses worms time-bombs keystroke loggers spyware adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce duplicate copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority or interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (Contribution). You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene offensive hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race sex religion nationality disability sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass upset embarrass alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
Additional terms and conditions may apply to contests, giveaways, and other promotions sponsored by GetFit.Wales or its partners. It is your responsibility to carefully review those terms and conditions.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine whether, in our opinion, there has been a breach of these terms through your use of the Site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including all or any of the following:
- immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- immediate temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to: reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in respect of breaches of these terms. The action described in these terms are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on The Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on The Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- use of or inability to use the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
Please note that we only provide The Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically that may infect your computer equipment computer programs data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on The Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platforms in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to The Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE SITE
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes which we may make from time to time as they are binding on you. We may modify update or discontinue The Site from time to time without liability and may change the content at any time. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on The Site, we make no representations warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Newydd takes your privacy seriously, and we want to let you know how we collect and use your information.
Our Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that the Newydd collects and uses. You can see the full version here:
If you have any question, suggestion or concern about the Terms of Service contact us at email@example.com. You may also contact us at:
5 Village Way,